SEO Intern Job Role
The SEO Intern job will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web, and social media tasks. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation, and off-site promotion.
- Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization).
- Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
- Improving metadata across older articles and services.
- Various design tasks.
- Assist in the daily tasks across our social accounts (namely YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & more).
- Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector.
- Strong interest in online marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML is a plus.