Digital Marketing Intern Job Role
The Digital Marketing Intern Job abroad is focused on the digital branch of marketing as its name suggests. Internet and Social Media have become strategic marketing channels and therefore contributed to developing significantly this profession. Even if the position is specialized in the digital, it is still highly versatile. Community management, improving SEO, writing content… tasks are diversified. A business internship is always recommended after your studies, so you can turn to practice what you have learned.
Tasks of a Community Manager
Here are the main tasks that an intern in digital marketing can undertake:
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media content, and answering customers’ comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing content for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating content for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow up and improve the digital marketing strategy