Graphic Designer Job Role
(Graphic Designer Job) Prepares work to be done by gathering information and materials. Prepare the framework by researching information and materials. This framework is then illustrated by the design of a rough layout and a copy concerning arrangement, size, type and style, and related esthetic concepts.
- Develop graphics / Gif’s / Short Videos majorly for social media & online advertisements
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Developing various publications plus artwork like slide presentations, newsletters, signs, flyers, brochures, directories, posters, billboards, logos exhibits, or display illustrations
- Responsible to plan, coordinating & scheduling work in order to meet the needs
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final designs reflect client specifications and goals.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients and relevant team stakeholders about layout and design.
- Create precise art illustrations using scans of traditional drawings, digital drawing skills, or modifying existing digital art files
- Consult regarding technical quality requirements as well as work delivery deadlines to make sure that artwork is produced correctly and on time.
- Ready to work for additional hours for special projects or in circumstances
- High competencies in graphic design, development skills, and analytical abilities.
- Creative, versatile, with an emphasis on information and an acute vision.
- Deadline-oriented and strong competencies in time management.
- Comfortable use of desktop publishing tools and applications for graphical design such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel, etc.
- A strong visual composition skill.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills and ability to tolerate rejection.