Social Media Intern Job Role
The role of a Social Media Intern job would be to assist the Social Media Manager in planning & executing social/digital communication for various brands. We would love to connect an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a monthly basis for brands
- Brainstorm ideas for social media
- Maintain, post, and update social media as per the supervision
- Assist with social media analytics and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team